Careers - Head of User Acquisition and Growth
About Rebel Girls
Rebel Girls is a global, multi-platform empowerment brand dedicated to raising the most inspired and confident generation of girls around the world through content, experiences, products, and community.
Originating from an international best-selling children’s book, Rebel Girls amplifies stories of real-life, extraordinary women throughout history, geography, and field of excellence. With a growing community of nearly 20 million self-identified Rebel Girls spanning more than 100 countries, the brand engages with the Alpha Generation through its book series, award-winning podcast, events and merchandise.
Rebel Girls has recently launched their Dream On app to re-imagine evening routines by sharing empowering stories with a screen-free audio experience.
There’s so much happening, we’re growing madly, and looking for Rebels to join the team!
Job Title: Head of User Acquisition and Growth
Location: Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York City
Meet Your Future Rebels
At Rebel Girls, we believe stories pave the way for a more equal world - so we tell powerful stories that elevate and celebrate the lives and accomplishments of extraordinary women. We believe in empowering girls to dream bigger - so we open their eyes to the universe of possibility and inspire them to have the confidence to pursue their dreams. We believe that when she sees it, she can be it - so we have a responsibility to represent the full spectrum of female excellence and include stories that celebrate diversity and inclusivity.
The Impact You'll Make
As the Head of User Acquisition and Growth, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and optimization of Rebel Girls: Dream On App’s marketing, acquisition, conversion, and retention goals reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
You will relentlessly innovate on behalf of users, and actively participate in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration. You will bring an eye for great creative and copy coupled with excellent user instincts and be a great addition to the product organization.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Strong experience in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the life cycle.
- Relevant acquisition, CRM, and pricing experience.
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines.
- Proven ability to translate data and customer insights into successful engagement strategies.
- Obsessed with positive customer experience, content/copy, and accuracy across all customer touch points.
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high-performing teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Past experience in content subscription, social media, or children’s platforms.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Own, drive, and report on KPIs and targets related to app marketing, user acquisition, onboarding, trial-to-member conversion, retention, churn, and reactivations.
- Own the promotional offer strategy and roadmap; track and report against results; lead efforts to expand or launch offers as necessary to boost growth.
- Manage CRM systems in activation of data and customer insights to achieve engagement and retention goals.
- Build a holistic, personalized view of customer experience end-to-end, identify customer pain points, and recommend solutions.
- Understand product mechanisms and levers to drive organic growth initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze acquisition campaign results across all channels to understand the efficacy of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics. Lead actionable customer segmentations and personalization efforts.
- Devise, launch, test and optimize acquisition channel across the customer lifecycle, content calendar, and seasonal holidays through multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
- Establish marketing/positioning creative and copy in partnership with creative teams to develop relevant content to drive conversion.
- Stay on top of digital trends, competitors, and industry best practices.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401K program with Company matching
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Flexible remote work offered (post COVID environment, up to 40% remote)
- Equity in a fast growing, mission-driven organization
- Biweekly wellness session
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com