Careers - Book Revenue Coordinator
About Rebel Girls
Rebel Girls is a global, multi-platform edutainment brand, dedicated to inspiring and instilling confidence in a generation of girls around the world.
We started from a 2016 international best-selling children’s book, featuring real-life, extraordinary women throughout history, geography, and field of excellence, focusing on creators, innovators, leaders, and champions. In addition to our bestselling book series, we create an award-winning, chart-topping podcast, brought to life by the voices of phenomenal current-day women. Rebel Girls also offers virtual experiences and toys, and we are expanding our reach to television, live theater, and a digital app.
Our community of self-identified Rebel Girls spans more than 100 countries, with 6 million books sold in 51 languages and 11 million podcast downloads. We're growing quickly and looking for Rebels to join the team!
Position: Book Revenue Coordinator
Location: New York City
Rebel Girls is looking for a motivated, and organized Book Revenue Coordinator to assist with important administrative and project management duties across the department.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Work closely with the department head and partner managers to ensure strategy execution across all lines of business [Licensing, US Trade, UK Trade]
- Assist the Book Revenue Team by liaising with other departments, creating sales and pitch materials, retrieving and creating reports, as well as tracking assets, accounts and partner data
- Coordinate with outside partners on various requests, including file transmission, stock transfers, shipments, etc.
- Assist and provide feedback on processes and procedures with an eye for optimization and efficiency
- Oversee data input for various databases and platforms
You Will Bring to the Team
- 1 to 3 years as an assistant or coordinator in book sales or rights management
- Innovative problem solving
- Great time management and prioritizing skills
- Team player mentality with ability to collaborate cross-departmentally
- Passion for female empowerment!
- Familiarity with rights databases and/or title management systems
- Worked at an independent or boutique publisher or agency
- Exposure to children’s book publishing
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401K program with Company matching
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Flexible remote work offered (post COVID environment, up to 40% remote)
- Equity in a fast growing, mission-driven organization
- Wellness stipend, fertility stipend, team yoga classes
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com