Careers - Audio Operations Coordinator
About Rebel Girls
Rebel Girls is a global, multi-platform edutainment brand, dedicated to inspiring and instilling confidence in a generation of girls around the world.
We started from a 2016 international best-selling children’s book, featuring real-life, extraordinary women throughout history, geography, and field of excellence, focusing on creators, innovators, leaders, and champions. In addition to our bestselling book series, we create an award-winning, chart-topping podcast, brought to life by the voices of phenomenal current-day women. Rebel Girls also offers virtual experiences and toys, and we are expanding our reach to television, live theater, and a digital app.
Our community of self-identified Rebel Girls spans more than 100 countries, with 6 million books sold in 51 languages and 11 million podcast downloads. We're growing quickly and looking for Rebels to join the team!
Position: Audio Operations Coordinator
Location: San Francisco / Los Angeles
Rebel Girls is looking for a motivated and collaborative Audio Ops Coordinator to assist both editorial production and revenue operations with important administrative and strategic duties. We see this role as a stepping stone to a number of different career avenues within Rebel Girls - from editorial and production to campaign management and beyond.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Work closely with revenue leads in the pre and post sale campaign phases
- Be an integral part of building and planning audio advertising campaigns as well as handing post sale campaign management
- Assist the editorial and production team to execute high-quality podcasts and audio advertising products
- Work closely with audio leads to book and schedule podcast narrators, gather assets, and assign work to external resources
This role is ideal for a podcast fan who wants to gain a clear understanding of the podcast and audio advertising worlds and grow their career within the space.
You Will Bring to the Team
- 1 to 3 years experience in project management or administrative roles
- Clear understanding of project management strategies and software is crucial for success in this role
- Ability to execute multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience working cross functionally with technical, creative and revenue teams is a plus
- A podcast fan is a HUGE plus!
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Trello
- Experience working with high-profile guests and celebrities is appreciated
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401K program with Company matching
- Vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Flexible remote work offered (post COVID environment, up to 40% remote)
- Equity in a fast growing, mission-driven organization
- Wellness stipend, fertility stipend, team yoga classes
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com