Job title: Product Manager — Digital
Location: San Francisco or New York
Employment status: Full-time
Rebel Girls, a Certified B Corporation, is a global, multi-platform empowerment brand dedicated to helping raise the most inspired and confident global generation of girls through content, experiences, products, and community.
Originating from an international best-selling children’s book, Rebel Girls amplifies stories of real-life, extraordinary women throughout history, geography, and field of excellence.
With a growing community of more than 23 million self-identified Rebel Girls spanning more than 100 countries, the brand engages with Generation Alpha through its book series, the Rebel Girls app, events, and merchandise. To date, we have sold more than 8.5 million books in 50 languages and reached more than 20 podcast downloads and 10 million music streams.
Our award recognition includes The New York Times bestseller list, 2022 Apple Design Award for Social Impact, multiple Webby Awards for family & kids and education, and Common Sense Media Selection among many others.
THE ROLE AND IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We are seeking a Product Manager — Digital to ideate, define, prototype, build and optimize the Rebel Girls mobile app and web experience, as well as to expand our digital offerings outside of the Rebel Girls ecosystem through driving new and deepening existing partnerships.
As a Product Manager for all things digital for Rebel Girls, you will lead in creating, developing, and executing Rebel Girls’ digital strategy across our own products, third party platforms, and partnerships. You will be a key team member in enabling growth in digital experiences for Rebel Girls fans, and reaching new audiences.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Drive the strategy and roadmap to improve our existing digital product experiences across web, mobile apps, and 3rd party platforms.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap to evaluate and expand new digital offerings across web, mobile apps, and 3rd party platforms.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, content, and marketing teams to build, test, and deliver feature improvements and bug fixes.
- Define product features and requirements and lead the implementation of new audio, art, and digital products.
- Identify opportunities and market trends to expand the Rebel Girls brand and offerings digitally, analyzing relevant players and keeping an eye toward our competitive landscape.
- Utilize analytics and customer research to measure product effectiveness and to direct future product development.
- Track and monitor key performance indicators.
- Manage partner and stakeholder relationships.
YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA or Masters Degree a plus.
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or product management at a digital media or entertainment company, or consumer technology company.
- Working knowledge of product management frameworks and technical specs.
- Proven track record of superior financial and strategy analysis, analytical modeling and developing / delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in several projects at once.
- Ability to lead projects start to finish from ideation to strategy creation to execution.
- A keen interest in technology, storytelling, reaching new audiences and delighting customers.
- Experience with products or content designed for children.
- Experience or keen interest in the metaverse / Web 3.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision plans for you and your dependents
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid life & disability insurance
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- Fertility/Adoption Stipend
- 401k with company matching
- Vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Equity in a purpose driven company
Rebel Girls requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Manager”.